Deployment Project Manager
DFP RECRUITMENT SERVICES PTY LTD
This Government Agency is embarking on a number of continuous improvement projects to improve customer experience and interaction.
To assist with these projects there is an opportunity for a project deployment designer to be responsible for designing the plan and approach for work packages. The plan should include identification of the pilot site, pre implementation interventions and post implementation activities. The role will work closely with the business, Program Director, TMO Lead, Pathway Design Lead, and Pathway Deployment Lead to design the plans. The role will also work hand in hand with the design team to understand the solution closely with the pilot site business teams to factor in site specific requirements into the plans.
This is a contract role until 30 June 2019 based in Geelong. The role will be paying $520.00 per day plus super. As this role is within the Federal Government, applications are required to hold Australian Citizenship in order to be considered. We are unable to consider Permanent Residents.
You will ideally have worked in a large and complex transformation project environment where customer experience and user centred design principles are the key considerations to project outcomes.
To be considered for this role candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- You have Australian Citizenship
- Experience across project and change management including a strong focus on implementation design and delivery
- Ability to lead a multi disciplinary team, including managing service delivery, developing staff and managing performance
- Ability to adapt quickly in an ever changing environment
- High level competency applying assessment tools to identify needs
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain networks
- Ability to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests
The Deployment Designer will:
- Work closely with the Deploy Evaluation Lead to define the key outcomes and success measures for each deployment
- Develop the approach, framework, project plan and work packages for deployment indicating the type of activities that need to be undertaken prior to implementation and post implementation.
- Lead ongoing refinements to the efficiency and effectiveness of the deployment methods across the design, test and learn cycle
- Work with the TMO work-stream to define the logistical arrangements
- Analyse costs associated with the phased deployment of the solution’s work packages to develop detailed budgets for the solution roll-out
- Work closely with the Design teams and the business teams to understand the impacts of these changes and incorporate these into the design
- Define enabling controls for the successful roll-out of pilot implementations, where applicable, such as key role accountabilities, governance mechanisms and risk management.
To Apply If you would like to be considered for this role, please click APPLY NOW and submit a WORD version of your resume or call Angela at DFP Recruitment for a confidential discussion on 8632 9900.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: