Aps5 Provider Communciations Officer
DFP RECRUITMENT SERVICES PTY LTD
We are seeking an experienced Provider Communications Officer to join a Government Agency based in Geelong. These roles will be APS5 equivalent.
In this role you will provide support and communication preparation for providers, provider peak bodies and representative groups and industry stakeholders. Having a strong interest or previous experience with the Disability Sector would be an advantage.
- Support communication planning, development and management across various provider projects, campaigns and channels including online resources, provider newsletter, website and intranet, and external resources for industry or media use
- Support the development of a range of effective internal and external communications collateral for the Market Provider and Sector Development Division including but not limited to; presentation and speaking points, workshop and training content, key messages, contact centre scripts, information sheets and media content
- Building and harnessing relationships for designing and implementing change activities
- Establishing strong relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure provider communications and digital activities are aligned to the broader communication strategy
- Coordinate and develop executive level briefs and respond to provider and Ministerial correspondence as required.
- Support the content development for provider capacity building activities and training for the provider engagement network.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualifications and/or demonstrated experience in a communications field
- Proficient use in Microsoft applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner while also maintaining high work standards and accuracy
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to synthesise and analyse information and make decisions
- Experience in building relationships both with internal and external stakeholders
- Able to engage in negotiation with providers
- Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment
- Understanding of social media platforms and analytics
It is highly desirable that applicants have an understanding of or lived experience in the field of disability.
Entry Level checks will be required for all successful candidates and dependent on the role the appropriate working with children and/or vulnerable people checks may need to be undertaken as per State Legislation.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW or call at DFP Recruitment on 8632 9900 for more information.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: