- Close to Home - Geelong
- Permanent Full Time Night Role
- Shopping Centre Environment
IKON Services is a nationally recognised company with divisions specialising in Cleaning, Property Services and Waste Management. IKON is highly regarded within the industry for delivering high-quality, innovative service solutions to our clients.
About The Role
Working with the Operations team, our Cleaners are responsible for a range of cleaning tasks, these responsibilities may include:
- General Cleaning along with Customer Service
- Spot cleaning, including mopping, sweeping etc.
- Toilet cleaning & roving
- Responding to ad-hoc cleaning requests (spills etc.)
- Assisting customers with general enquiries
To be successful in this role, you will have;
- Previous cleaning experience
- Exceptionally good customer service skills
- Victorian Drivers Licence - Essential
- Fluent English and confident communicating with people from diverse backgrounds
- Customer service experience, working with and around members of the public
- Able to work autonomously
- Reliable, punctual and well presented
Hours of Employment:
Sunday - Wednesday: 6 pm- 2:00 am and Thursdays: 9 pm - 5:00 am
What we can offer you
- Fantastic team environment
- Opportunities for training and development
- Career progression opportunities for high performers
- Complimentary uniforms
- Detailed induction plan
- Industry competitive base salary
The type of people we look for are self-starters, strive to provide outstanding service, and want to contribute to the success of the team and business
We proudly embrace and promote cultural diversity and Equal Employment Opportunity within the workplace. Indigenous Australians and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply
We thank you for considering us as an Employer of Choice.
Please note: Due to the large volume of applications received, only successful applicants will be contacted.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: