Retail Store Manager | Dotti | Geelong | Full Time
THE JUST GROUP
Apply nowJob no:673850
Work type:Full time
Location:Geelong / Torquay
Categories:Retail - Management
- Join one of the most successful Australian grown Retail Groups, inclusive of 7 brands - Dotti, Jacqui E, Jay Jays, Just Jeans, Peter Alexander, Portmans & Smiggle
- Career progression across The Just Group is highly encouraged with 65% of Management roles filled internally
- Rotating weekend roster that supports a healthy work/life balance
Dotti believes that fashion is meant to be fun! We regularly scout the high streets around the globe to provide fresh outfit inspiration to make sure you feel as if the world is your own personal catwalk.
The 1980's were a time of reinvention, of power dressing and celebrating individual, head-turning style. During this fast-paced era Dotti was born, launched in Sydney in 1981. In as little time as it takes to bat your lashes, Dotti exploded from just ten stores to opening its 100th store in December 2009 and now has 117 stores across Australia and New Zealand.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced fashion Retail Store Manager to join the Dotti family to lead and develop a team at our Geelong store!
To succeed in this role you will be motivated by driving sales and passionate about providing a genuine service experience for every Dotti customer.
This is a full time permanent position and will require availability over weekends, late night trading hours and public holidays.
- Daily management of stock to minimise stock loss and maximise sales
- Implement brand visual merchandising strategies and promotional changes
- Develop, train and succession plan your team to increase productivity
- Create a safe working environment for your team and customers
- Roster your team in line with store’s trading profile
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE
- Previous management experience, preferably in retail
- Ability to provide a genuine and unique customer experience
- Proven ability to achieve sales, wages, KPI’s & stock loss targets
- Previous Visual Merchandising experience working from a brief
- Experience in developing and coaching a team
- Structured 3 month training plan with Buddy Manager support
- Development plans to support your ongoing growth
- Competitive salary and the opportunity for monthly incentives
- 50% staff discounts on Dotti product
- Dedicated Management Training
We attract, retain and motivate high calibre employees. Our outstanding leadership team have developed and nurtured a culture that supports our success. We value speed, integrity, energy, and results. We have a 'can do' culture where employees see the difference they make.
HOW TO APPLY
This exciting and challenging opportunity awaits for a driven individual to take the next step in their career with Dotti – and conquer the fashion world.
Click the 'Apply for this job' button today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: