An exciting two year contract is available for an experienced Business Analyst to work within a busy office for a Federal Disability Service Organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to utilise their previous BA experience & skills in a challenging yet rewarding role. As the Business Analyst, you will be required to review assigned business processes from end to end to identify and analyse metrics that are currently being tracked through system generated reporting, manual work processes and data collation.
The role of the Business Analyst is diverse, therefore some of your other duties will include but are not limited to:
- Analyse data trends and pain points emerging in metrics. Assist in identification of business metric improvements to align metrics to desired business outcomes
- Facilitate the identification of business needs, monitoring and collating data and identifying competing demands, organisational changes and new responsibilities
- Facilitate process design improvements by conducting business and systems process analysis
- Conduct thorough root cause analysis of key pain points resulting in actionable insights for process design team
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders. Act as a data SME within SPD and contribute as centre of excellence member to various divisions within the organisation
To be successful in this role you must have had experience in a similar role and preference will be given to candidates who have demonstrated experience delivering results on large scale programs in a Government context. Formal Business Analyst experience with evidence of improvements delivered is essential. You must have advanced MS Excel skills particularly in the usage of macros, pivot tables and VLookups. Extensive experience with root cause analysis, 5 Whys, Fishbone and statistical data analysis tools.
This role is to start ASAP for a 2 year contract. This role is paying approximately $51.50 plus super per hour working Monday to Friday from 8.30am – 5pm. If you are interested in this role, then please APPLY NOW. Please note that the closing date for submitting your Cover Letter and CV will be COB Thursday 17th January, 2019.
If you are successful for this role you will be required to undertake Entry Level Checks.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: