Project Cost Controller
PEOPLE @ WORK
PROJECT COST CONTROLLER
People@Work are part of the G‐force Group of Companies who have a proud and well established history in the Geelong Region for over 30 years, as a not for profit organisation we have a clear mandate to work with people and the community.
We are currently recruiting for a Project Cost Controller for a 3 months contract at a well-established engineering firm located in Geelong. Reporting to the Finance manager you will be responsible for:
• Weekly project cost transaction reports;
• Weekly project commitment reports;
• Weekly Project Report Financial Pages;
• Build-up & pricing of claims for all reimbursable jobs;
• For certain jobs, preparing & submitting claims to clients;
• Review of all claims with Project Managers prior to client submission;
• Setting-up of all jobs in the Job Register & ERP;
• For new projects, assisting Project Managers with setting-up WBS and reports;
• Reviewing cost transactions for accurate allocation of costs to projects;
• Undertake cost review meetings with all Project Managers;
• Adhoc admin/accounting tasks as directed by the Finance Manager.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please ‘Apply Now’ or contact the People@Work office on 5221 5599 for a confidential discussion.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: