- World Class Head office in Geelong
- Ongoing role in Marketing Communications
- Commercial Sponsorship & community grant programs
WorkSafe is building a dynamic, creative and professional Marketing and Communications team. Using the strong foundation of our professional, achievement oriented staff, we are now seeking to attract new talent to join our growing team. Marketing and Communications delivers services and outcomes which are central to the goals of WorkSafe 2030 to become a more client centric, prevention led organisation.
You'll be responsible for the management of WorkSafe's commercial sponsorship portfolio and the community grants program and work to ensure these partnerships reflect and communicate WorkSafe's broader business goals and campaign messages and act as a key channel to enable the business to connect with customers, employees, key stakeholders and communities.
- Lead the sponsorship team and contribute to the collaborative leadership of the broader Marketing and Communications team
- Manage the delivery of WorkSafe's Board approved five year sponsorship strategy
- Lead the integrated sponsorship function as a key channel to enable the business to connect with customers, employees, key stakeholders and communities through major sponsorships, partnerships and community engagement.
- Deliver annual plans for each sponsorship ensuring that leveraging plans reflect WorkSafe's messages and strategic goals plus sponsorship evaluation. This includes media buying and creative production.
- Establish effective and mutually beneficial relationships with key sponsors and partners that ensure reputational growth and value.
- Manage all contract negotiation and execution with support from the Senior Sponsorship Advisers.
- Oversee the management and delivery of WorkSafe's community sponsorship program including management of the Steering Committee and all reporting.
Some afterhours work and travel may be required.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated people leadership capability
- Extensive senior management experience managing commercial sponsorship portfolios with multiple properties and delivering strong return on investment
- Extensive understanding and experience in developing and implementing sponsorship leveraging programs with marketing and advertising agencies
- Extensive experience in management of media buying strategy and implementation in the context of sponsorship leveraging programs, ideally with a demonstrated understanding of government media buying processes.
- Extensive experience in developing sponsorship portfolios that reflect organisation needs and extensive experience in delivering on strategy through the identification of appropriate partners including negotiation of partnerships and contract execution.
- Experience in evaluation of commercial sponsorships and demonstrated ability to amend partnerships as required to ensure maximum return on investment
- Strong project management and organisational skills, including a demonstrated ability to plan and manage multiple projects, resources and priorities to meet tight deadlines
- Experience managing large budgets and adhering to governance and reporting requirements. Relevant Tertiary qualifications
Applications close midnight 25th january 2019.
To submit an application please click apply below. If you have any questions please contact Narelle Bell on 0466 354 724.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: