ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a highly motivated, proactive individual to provide support to a variety of projects within a Federal Government Organisation. The variable nature of the Project Officer position demands excellent time management skills and the ability to effectively prioritise tasks. A positive attitude, and the desire to develop formal project management skills are essential to succeed in this position.
- Management and tracking of crucial project documents
- Generation of project reports and dashboards
- Maintenance of project schedules and monitoring deadlines
- Building and maintaining stakeholder relationships
- Generalist administrative support to the wider team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Stakeholder management
- Ability to manage confidential information
- Strong administrative skills
Candidates must have familiarity with word processing, spreadsheet, and project scheduling applications. Experience with MS-Project, Prince2, PMI, or Agile is highly desirable. Candidates with personal or professional experience within the disability sector are strongly encouraged to apply.
At Hudson, we pride ourselves as a large and established Business Support practice, working consistently with clients to supply temporary staff for a variety of industries. We have successfully partnered with the Victorian state government departments to provide temporary and fixed term contract staff. For other opportunities, please visit http://au.hudson.com/job-seekers
Candidates, who have registered previously with Hudson and would like to alert us of their availability, please submit your most recent resume, so we are aware of your current circumstances.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: