Mobile Road Safety Camera Operator
Serco’s Traffic Camera Services (TCS) division operates Victoria`s mobile safety camera program, maintains fixed red light cameras and provides image verification services to the State of Victoria. We have over 250 dedicated staff working to help reduce Victoria`s Road Toll.
We currently have a part-time opportunity for a Mobile Road Safety Camera Operator to join our TCS team. This role involves supporting Victoria’s mobile safety camera program by setting up and monitoring speed detection equipment in Geelong and surrounding areas.
- The highest levels of personal integrity and ethical behaviour
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A proven ability to strictly follow and comply with company policies and procedures
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A demonstrated ability to interact with members of the public to resolve conflict in tense situations
- Significant experience working autonomously
- Flexible to work a 24/7 roster including early mornings, night shifts and public holidays
- Flexible to pick up spare shifts at short notice
- The ability to confidently perform well under pressure
- A proven ability to live Serco’s Values Trust, Care, Innovation and Pride
In return, you will receive four weeks of full time paid training from dedicated trainers and ongoing support and mentoring from engaged and passionate leaders.
Please note: A current Victorian Driver’s Licence, satisfactory VicRoads Driver History Report, medical and police clearance are essential requirements of this role – chosen applicants will need to successfully complete these prior to commencement. Applicants will also need to pass our internal 4-week training course, including all assessments.
We provide personal support to members of the community, to help them access a wide range of Government services, health insurance and public transport information, improve road safety and interpreter services. We provide an exceptional level of customer care across Australia and New Zealand to make a positive difference to people’s lives every day.
At Serco, you’ll be part of a team of more than 50,000 people delivering essential services on behalf of governments and organisations around the world. We apply world's best practice, insights and technology across six key sectors: Citizen Services, Defence, Healthcare, Immigration, Justice and Transport. But no matter your role or where you’re based, we each share the same goal – to bring service to life to make a positive difference every day. To learn more please visit www.serco.com/aspac
If you are inspired to make a positive difference and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
Serco values of Trust, Care, Innovation and Pride underpin everything we do. We are curious, creative and collaborative. Our people help in ways that matter.
We are committed to diversity and we encourage people from different backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, culturally and linguistically diverse and people with disabilities to apply.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: