Business Traineeship – Geelong
Gforce Employment Solutions
Our client is a boutique dental laboratory specialising in high-end dental ceramics. They are a busy small family business and we would like to add to our 'work family' with a staff member that has a sense of humour, is responsible, reliable and can enjoy coming to work with us. You will often be the "face" of the company so a positive attitude and a happy smile is important to us.
They are looking for a bright, energetic member to join our team. We are offering training in Certificate 3 in Business Administration.
Your role would include:
- Managing phone calls and correspondence (emails, letters, packages, etc);
- Managing cases using Microsoft Excel;
- Communicating with dental clinics;
- General cleaning and equipment maintenance;
- Must have a licence and own transport
- Ordering of stock and office supplies;
- Tracking deliveries and stock; and
- Being responsible for deliveries to the post office/box.
The ideal candidate will be well-presented, have excellent organisational skills, be punctual and reliable. You must have attention to detail and have strong communication skills. Training will be provided however, an ability to multi-task and complete tasks with minimal supervision will be desirable.
Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel is essential.
A willingness to learn and work in a team environment is a must as is a diligent work ethic.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: