Accounts Officer- 12 Month Maternity Leave Position- Geelong
About the Company
genU is short for Generation You. Because whatever generation you belong to, whether you’re young, old, or somewhere in between, what unites us is the belief that neither disability nor ageing are disadvantages to be endured but challenges to be met boldly, achievements to be had and adventures in the making.
genU has been 60 years in the making. Bringing together the best of two trusted and respected organisations, Karingal and St Laurence, genU builds on this experience, adding a new ambition: to become the leader in what we do.
About the role
The core purposes of the position are:
- Processing of accounts payable including invoice entry, cheque & EFT payments and responding to queries as required.
- Perform reconciliations of supplier statements on a monthly basis
- Take note of late invoices and present to Accounts Payable / Receivable Coordinator for potential accrual.
- Processing of accounts receivable including invoice entry, receipting and responding to queries as required.
- Prepare monthly statements and analysis of Debtor Ageing Reports.
- Take note of missing data and present to Accounts Payable / Receivable Coordinator for potential accrual.
- Significant experience in computerised Accounting systems
- Demonstrated committment to customer service
- High level organisational and time management skills including a proven ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work autonomously
- High level literacy and numeracy skills
- High level of skill in use of Microsoft office products, particularly Excel, internet and email applications
- Generous salary packaging options
- Access to a free Employee Assistance Program including financial assistance and dietician services
- Ongoing training and support provided
- Career development opportunities
Please click the link below to view the Position Description outlining full details of this role:
For further details on this role, please contact Bernie Butten on- 5277 8872
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: