- Are you talented, enthusiastic and care for the environment?
- Do you value work-life balance and an inclusive and respectful workplace?
- We are seeking aspiring change-makers for our client in Portland!
- Plan, coordinate and carry out collection of samples and testing
- Obtain data through maintenance, calibration of ambient air monitoring stations, sampling and analytical equipment
- Diagnostic testing, creating and updating procedures
- Assisting plant operational areas to enable improved environmental performance
- Reporting of analytical data to relevant systems and data management
- Capture trends or inconsistencies, report observations and contribute to ideas of cause and possible rectifications
- Tertiary Qualification in Environmental Science/Engineering, Chemistry or Similar
- Experience as an Environmental Coordinator will be highly regarded
- Monday to Wednesday; 8.00am until 4.30pm - must be flexible
- Flexibility in work hours in a Part-Time role, 2 to 3 days per week
- Will be able to work night shifts as per request - 1 week every 2-3 months
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: