Aps3 Provider Support Officer
We are currently seeking an experienced Provider Support Officer to join the team within a Federal Government Agency based in Geelong. This position will be APS3 Equivalent.
The Role and Responsibilities
The Provider Support Officer will work as part of a team to provide high level administrative assistance and support.
- Provide thorough information and effective support to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work under direction to provide administrative support within the Business Management team.
- Assistance with research, reporting and data entry requirements.
- Undertake a range of data entry responsibilities.
- Scheduling and diary management, travel bookings and other administrative tasks as required.
You will be able to demonstrate the following-
- Relevant qualifications and/or experience in administration or business administration.
- A high level of competency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and IT systems.
- Experience in building relationships both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Be able to work successfully as a member of a team while showing initiative and working independently when required.
- Ability to work under limited direction.
- Strong writing and editing skills is highly desirable but not essential
- Having a strong interest or previous experience with the Disability Sector would be an advantage.
As this role is within the Federal Government, applicants are required to hold Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW or call DFP Recruitment on (03) 8632 9900 for more information.
By submitting an application you agree to our Privacy and Information Collection Policy located at www.dfp.com.au
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: