Office Administrator - Geelong
Join our close-knit Geelong team and provide support to the day-to-day operation of the office and broader Victorian Administration Team
Working as part of the regional administration team in the Geelong Office, this position has great variety and will see you:
- Managing the Microsoft Teams telephone systems, including answering and directing incoming calls
- Greeting and managing corporate clients and visitors
- Provide administration support to staff including document preparation and formatting with letters, proposals and reports
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations in line with GHD branding guidelines
- Proposals - Assist with bid preparation and submission, completing tender schedules, staff CVs and pen pics
- Distributing correspondence; including emails, faxes and mail
- Assisting with event organisation/internal and external office functions
- Maintaining office stationery and kitchen supplies
- Coordinating catering orders and supporting meeting set up and pack down
What would you bring to the team:
- Experience in an administrative role
- Experience in MS office suit, MS Teams, Sharepoint and proven ability to learn new software packages/applications
- Ability to work both independently with limited supervision and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication, attention to detail, interpersonal skills and presentation
- A strong focus on customer service and delivering outcomes
- Knowledge of InDesign/Creative Suite an advantage
Being the best we can be is in our culture.
We are a family of smart, innovative and creative problem solvers. In our employee-owned company, everything feels like it matters more. Challenge us and help us come up with new solutions to ensure water, energy and urbanisation are made sustainable for generations to come.
Our commitment to you
Commitment is a powerful word that defines how we do business, how we serve our clients and how we care for one another. We will support your needs by giving you the tools to do your best work and then recognise achievements. We will set your curiosity free to allow brilliant minds to do their best work. We will invest in new ideas, removing barriers where we can. Finally, we will encourage you to collaborate with thousands of diverse people across our global business.
Who we are
We are committed to solving the world's biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanisation. GHD is a global professional services company that is a leader in engineering, construction and architectural expertise. Established in 1928, we remain wholly owned by our people. We are 10,000+ diverse and skilled individuals, yet we are proudly ‘One GHD’ across more than 200 offices, spanning five continents – Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America, and the Pacific region. Delivering extraordinary social and economic outcomes, we are passionate about building lasting relationships with our partners and clients.
Interested? Apply now.
Contact Vibha Ruparel
T +61 08 8111 6752
GHD is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities and invites applications from all nationalities, genders, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
We respectfully ask that no agency resumes be presented at this stage.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: