South West Alliance Of Rural Health - Senior Service Desk Officer
- Permanent Full Time – 80 hours per fortnight
- Provide excellent customer service and I.T support for our customers
- Located centrally at University hospital Geelong – minutes from the waterfront
About the facility
South West Alliance of Rural Health (SWARH) is a virtual organisation within the south west of Victoria, Australia covering 60000 sq kms from Melbourne to the South Australian border, from the coast to 150 kilometres inland. SWARH services all the ICT requirements of its 50 or more members and customers. SWARH members comprise of public hospitals with customers being non-government organisations, community health centres, bush nursing agencies, medical clinics, pharmacies and other government organisations.
About the role
We currently seeking a motivated I.T Service Desk Support Officer to provide excellent customer service and I.T support for our customers.
In this role your primary objectives are:
- Be responsible to the SWARH Customer Support Coordinator for the provision of all aspects of SWARH support and engagement to provide a high quality and informed focus for ICT development, performance and information at SWARH sites
- As part of the Windows 10 project, you will be required to utilise your skills and knowledge to provide Windows 10 SOE updates to our customers hardware
- Assist in the management of customer support in line with the overall SLA targets defined under the SWARH SLA agreement with our customers
- Participate in continuous improvement activities in relation to customer support services for ICT related matters
- Participate in meetings as part of the SWARH Customer Services Team and other organisational meetings as required
- Participate in efficiency and innovation to provide better service outcomes for our customers
- Contribute to engendering a culture of staff participation and empowerment to drive accountability for service delivery aligned to the SWARH strategic plan.
- To undertake other tasks as requested by SWARH Customer Services Manager and the Customer Support Coordinators.
To be successful in this role you will have excellent customer service skills and experience including oral and written communication and recent experience in the provision of hardware support including troubleshooting issues both locally and remotely, installation of the standard operating environment on a range of devices.
About the culture
We have a fantastic team of support specialists located in Geelong and around the South West region of Victoria. We collaborate on improvements and support one another in a fun environment.
Barwon Health staff benefits
- Flexible working arrangements
- Professional development
- Access to employee wellness facility
- Salary packaging
- Social club
- Doorstep of the Great Ocean Road, Bellarine Peninsula and the Surf Coast
Diversity and Inclusion
At Barwon Health we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce where we value each person’s uniqueness. We embrace diverse life experiences and the perspectives of our people, whilst providing high-quality health care to all members of our community, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, religion, cultural background, disability, or sexual orientation.
At Barwon Health we are committed to providing positive employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and welcome employment applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background.
We at Barwon Health strongly encourage people with disability and diverse backgrounds to apply for our roles.
If we can assist you with any reasonable adjustments in order to submit your application for this role, please contact the Talent Acquisition team via email at email@example.com noting your preferred method of communication and contact details and a member of the team will be in touch.
We Barwon Health are proud to be Totally Smoke Free.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: