Aged Care Worker | Geelong Vic
As Australia's first member-owned wellbeing company we are dedicated to helping people thrive. We put our people first, customers, clients, partners and communities.
Our aged care services deliver in-home support services to aging clients to help them live independently, supported and empowered, within their own homes and communities.
In these unprecedented times, we must do what we do best: We connect. We Respect. We make it possible.
ABOUT YOUR NEW ROLE IN AGED CARE
Your new role, as a Personal Care Worker - Home Care or Domestic Care Assistant, will offer a casual or permanent part time contract based with our Geelong Branch. We are looking for suitable candidates who live locally in Geelong or within 20km radius.
- You will be providing support to clients with domestic assistance duties such as cleaning, laundry and meal preparation
- You will assist your clients with personal care support including showering, toileting and feeding assistance
- You will provide assistance with transportation for your clients to appointments / shopping and leisure outings
- You will build and maintain strong and effective relationships with clients and their families
- You will adhere to health and safety guidelines and policies to keep yourself and our clients safe
- Previous experience within aged care or community services will be a plus but not mandatory.
- Certificate 3 or 4 in aged care or individual support is highly regarded
- Flexibility to work varied rosters
- A current Australian Driver's License and access to a reliable, comprehensively insured vehicle
- Basic knowledge in using computers, emails and Smart phone
- Good Monday to Friday and some weekend availability is required.
- A warm, compassionate and reliable team member
- Yearly paid Community Day
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible work options - We believe in a work life balance and flexibility that allows people to Thrive at work
- Supported learning and development program - a Career and not just a Job
- We are all about life long learning
- We are all about supporting your wellbeing
- We take care of people, they take care of our customers
- We are all about making a bigger difference together
We are here to make a difference every day, small things, big things and everything in between. We encourage you to join our team in this meaningful journey and make a difference in your local community.
If you want to join a team which makes a real difference within an essential service, apply today!
Australian Unity is an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from all members of the community, including people of Aboriginal and Torres strait Islander descent, culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and, mature aged people. To view our Reconciliation Action Plan, please click
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: