Associated Rigging Australia Pty Ltd
North Shore, VIC
Seeking an Office Administrator for an immediate start
- 5 days per week with a competitive salary
- Flexible work hours negotiable
- Friendly and supportive team environment with training provided
- Immediate start
Associated Rigging is a highly experienced crane hire and rigging company with a long-standing reputation for proving exceptional service to the construction and residential sectors for over three decades.
Specialising in mobile crane hire, we work with high-profile clients Australia wide. Using the latest lifting methodologies, we provide the safest, most reliable, and cost-effective solutions with lifting capacities ranging from 3 to 250 tonne.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Bookkeeper to join our team, currently based in North Shore (Geelong). The position offers flexible working hours and can be tailored to suit the right candidate.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist with processing payroll for up to 65 employees
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Bank reconciliations
- Assist with the preparation of financial reports
- Processing of Incolink & CoInvest
- Management of WorkCover claims
- Provide a high level of support to the Management team
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in administration
- Experience using Quickbooks or similar accounting software preferred
- Well-developed interpersonal, verbal, and communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Demonstrated reliability in meeting deadlines and commitments, with an ability to set realistic goals, problem-solve, and establish work priorities
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated intermediate competence using Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new computer systems
We offer a great team environment with excellent working conditions. Salary will be determined according to experience however, a highly competitive package will be offered to the right candidate.
If you believe you have the qualities, attitude, and skill set to succeed, apply now.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: